This month I have been working with the marketing department to write an article and create a video counterpart surrounding Clearing and A Level Results day. It's been very interesting and caused few debates over how honest a writer should be about a situation, but it's finished and available to read here.
Plus the vlog can be seen here!
(I also learnt the hard way that filming late in the day and using natural light can cause problems that even colour correction can't fix!)
Thank you Rachel for providing this helpful insight, I think it was good you spoke to your media teacher who could give you a more objective perspective on your strengths in a time of panic. We all have doubts as you say on whether we are making the rights choices, but you make the best informed decision you can at that point and move on. Life is not a journey directly from A to B and it would be extremely boring if was so wouldn't it?. Its all the circuitous meanderings and side turnings that makes things interesting. Glad you are happy with the course - I think it suits you well .
Welcome to my blog, here you will find everything I'm currently working on during my degree along with some... insights into my mind. I guess that what you could call it, insight.
Also please bare in mind all opinions written on this blog are correct at the time of posting however, you know people grow up, some of them might change. Don't hold me too them.
Thank you Rachel for providing this helpful insight, I think it was good you spoke to your media teacher who could give you a more objective perspective on your strengths in a time of panic. We all have doubts as you say on whether we are making the rights choices, but you make the best informed decision you can at that point and move on. Life is not a journey directly from A to B and it would be extremely boring if was so wouldn't it?. Its all the circuitous meanderings and side turnings that makes things interesting. Glad you are happy with the course - I think it suits you well .
ReplyDelete