Thursday, 13 November 2014

No Beer for us!

So after finally speaking with the marketing team from Hogs Back Brewery I found out that they could't film when we needed to due to the high demand for products during the Christmas period, completely understandable. I also found out that another 'team' from UCA had contacted them for the same idea, great minds think alike I suppose.

However we have now gone into full production mode with plan B, after emailing back and forth with the marketing team at 318 Ceramics, Farnham Pottery, we are hoping to plan a meeting for next Wednesday (19th) to get some more information on the people who work there and have them meet the rest of the team.

Overall, no harm done and it seems like it's going to be a very interesting documentary to film.

8 Emails later

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com