Wednesday, 24 February 2016

There's a bath in my garden?

I got hit by a car this past Friday and had memory loss for a good 4/5 hours, then the following morning I got a bath delivered to my front garden because I'm going to fill it with milk and put a dancer in it.

From that you can probably guess why I was so hard to convince about my memories being real.

However that aside I'm fine (Honest - the NHS have told me so, I'm fine!) so it's back to work. The past few days I've had almost half days simply because I've been catching up on sleep but tomorrow we head out on a location hunt. Location has been proving difficult simply because of money, we've been fund raising online (Here's a link incase you want to check it out) and today we finalised a sponsorship page which we have since handed out to local businesses in hopes that one will help us in return for film credits, promotion and a heartfelt thank you.



I was also asking around my hometown to see if anyone knew of any arts sponsorship schemes, in passing I asked my friends one of which jokingly said ask Cravendale - so I did. And....


It's very possibly our milk could be getting donated - but we'll see if they reply to my email first. 

We also have our dancer! A lovely dancer called Piedad has offered her services from London and submitted us a video based of our treatment, on Friday we will be meeting with her in the studio to start working out the final choreography. Here she can also listen to the music and look at the storyboards and give her opinions on her character, which could in time change the other elements of the film. My aim is to have everything in the production pack approved by me on Tuesday, so on Wednesday in our tutorial with Rachel she can have a look over and see if anything is missing therefore on Thursday sign off should be very straight forward. I'm aiming to have a fundraising event in the University next Wednesday also but that is down to different sign offs and permissions. At the moment everything is on track to shoot on schedule and I'm pretty confident that after this week it's just a case of getting all the props together and doing a mini-test shoot in a studio one day, so everything will run smoothly on the shoot days.

So we're getting there - now just to finish the music.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com