I love researching projects - especially those of a magical quality - however sometimes you get stuck in a rut of writing. I also love writing but for a project of this nature I need to show you something. What I've learnt today is I cannot paint. I tried to come up with the concept through watercolour and it wasn't really working out for me. So I grabbed the painting and shot into photoshop and this happened.
![]() |
| Trial Concept Art: Watercolour and Digital Editing |
I also made a GIF of a trial I was working on in After Effects, this is very much a 2D render. In my head the lined structure is 3D and the particles move throughout out.
When creating this I was aiming more towards the opening scene however the more I look at it I see it representing the Shakespearean Age when magic was first introduced to the mainstream narrative. As you can probably tell painting/drawing is not my strong suit so I'm aiming to change it up into digital paintings by the end of the week ready for assessment.


No comments :
Post a Comment