Monday, 29 September 2014
Freeblogging
Oh wow this strange I feel like i'm talking to myself which should be the first sign of maddness but apparently it's not when you are in a creative university anyway I still don't know what to write exactlly but I'll go for it I kind of want to make a film about baby dragons thatt you have as pets puppy sized drgons would be cute I guess I don't now it' something I've always wanted to make I feelbad about neglecting spelling and gramma right now and I sitll don't now what to write about other than baby dragons which get's a big boring after a while it really shouldn't because come on baby dragons but it does may I should just create a little world in which baby dragons and puppy sized elephants exist, puppy sized everything exists and all of nature is nice to each other and you can frolic with lions and tigers that would be nice better than being stuck inside on a rainy day but then again a magical world would also be nice think Harry Potter without the danger but that would also be pretty boring sorry I've just watched a Harry Potter clip on repeat all morning it's in my head imagine id that world did exist though I stand by that it does and J K Rowling is actually a witch making a fortune on what is essentially an autobiography I'm back to no knowing what to type but I'll keeping going for it I like the freedom free writing gives you but I instantly want to write about a distopiean world that gives you a great insight to my mind
Labels:
freeblogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment