So I moved away from home just over two weeks ago and I've been Skyping home every few days to catch up with my Parents and my dog. Slowly but surely my Dog has realised that I'm actually in the computer and that I can see her, she's now started licking the screen, giving me her paw tapping the keyboard and dropping her teddies on the keyboard for me to play with her.
Monday, 29 September 2014
Yes I Skype my Dog.
So I moved away from home just over two weeks ago and I've been Skyping home every few days to catch up with my Parents and my dog. Slowly but surely my Dog has realised that I'm actually in the computer and that I can see her, she's now started licking the screen, giving me her paw tapping the keyboard and dropping her teddies on the keyboard for me to play with her.
Labels:
Assesssment
,
Saffy
,
Time Capsule
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

No comments :
Post a Comment