It wasn't even that improvised but I stumbled on words describing words I'd already wrote.
Either way people seemed to enjoy it, they actually liked that it was opinionated which wasn't what I was expecting in all honesty. Opinions are not normally something people like (particularly strong ones) but a lot of people also commented on my writing style and how they liked it. The best comment I got was that it was personal which is what I was aiming for, it's what I believe blogs should be about, an edited version of what I would write when I'm at home. With correct spelling.
I was feeling pretty confident about presenting my log anyway because I have long standing agreement with myself to make things as good as they can be before I put them on the internet forever so the actual content didn't faze me it was more the the actual speaking bit. No-one really had a problem with my presentation (or they didn't tell me about the problem) so that gave me a bit of a confidence boost.
They also said it was visually rich which, you know, was my ultimate goal.
Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Lots of detail, really gives us an idea of whats going on in your head! Lots of progress with the portrait project as well.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoop. I accidentally deleted my comment above...
DeleteAnyway,
Great blog. You kept it relevant whilst still keeping it personal. It was visually rich as well which is always good
well written and very oppinionated, shows issues that are important to you, clear format, and generally lots of content
ReplyDeleteI love your writing style! Not only is it eloquent, I think it conveys your personality very well. Your application of image elements leads to a very visually rich blog!
ReplyDeleteSuper dope and verbal, well presented
ReplyDeleteClear, good points as well as a defined insight to your life. Good work
ReplyDeleteYour blog holds nice images and good research, congratsss :)
ReplyDeleteA good mix of serious stuff and fun stuff, very insightful, I like how you use the blog to talk about things you feel strongly about. Kudos
ReplyDeletea lot of thought put into each post, well done!
ReplyDeletei like the way you write, i dont like reading but the way you write keeps me interested.
ReplyDeletesaying that you do have a load of images to support the text so i wasnt feeling like i was scared of all the text
The videos im a big fan of, the more small videos you make the better your skills will be, thats what im trying to do.
very nice. x
I like your writing style and it really shows that you have experience with blogging. I like your layout & also your content !!
ReplyDelete