Sunday, 26 October 2014

The Final Piece


So this is my final piece, a bit different to what I first imagined but it works. When I first started this project I think I was thinking a bit too simply, I mean online identity seems a bit too obvious now that I look back on the brief. Getting into the project took some time though, I was the first person to say 'I'm really not a photographer' so this was a bit out of my comfort zone which is why I turned to research. So much research. So much I confused myself!

Which lead to this idea, ones true identity is the mixture of common quirks and interests all combined together to make their completely unique identity. It's just a bit messy (very messy even). But I can honestly say nothing is more messy and tangled than those fairy lights after I did this shoot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com