Thursday, 9 October 2014

Identity - Now a riveting poem?



So I was trying to come up with an idea for my Portrait project and after a lot of brainstorming I decided to stick with Online Identity. All was good, I got some books out of the library about portraits and online avatars and everything seemed fine - until I started questioning all the decisions I have ever made. Ever.

It's one of those things when you are laid in bed and you can't sleep and your whole life flashes before your eyes, now as the years have gone on I've took to writing those things down rather than have them fester in my mind for a few hours. So that's exactly what I did.

I was in a rather poetic mood and was writing about anything and everything when I decided to write this, so if you see me start to have deep thoughts, that's probably why.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com