Very nice images. I like how square on they are, resulting in them appearing as some kind of monolith. In reflection (pun intended), I would have liked it to be slightly different to some of your research. Great stages of development too, there is plenty to refer back to if you plan to further those ideas.
I actually love that the books are very fragile and old. The style used to capture the images intrigue me and inspire me as well, nice one! The only critique I have is the fact that the aperture is so low that the pages fade off as you look in the background for them, but at the same time I enjoy bokeh. Hmmmm. Very nice and clean project! Exhibition-wise very well presented.
Welcome to my blog, here you will find everything I'm currently working on during my degree along with some... insights into my mind. I guess that what you could call it, insight.
Also please bare in mind all opinions written on this blog are correct at the time of posting however, you know people grow up, some of them might change. Don't hold me too them.
Very nice images. I like how square on they are, resulting in them appearing as some kind of monolith.
ReplyDeleteIn reflection (pun intended), I would have liked it to be slightly different to some of your research. Great stages of development too, there is plenty to refer back to if you plan to further those ideas.
I actually love that the books are very fragile and old. The style used to capture the images intrigue me and inspire me as well, nice one! The only critique I have is the fact that the aperture is so low that the pages fade off as you look in the background for them, but at the same time I enjoy bokeh. Hmmmm. Very nice and clean project! Exhibition-wise very well presented.
ReplyDeleteWell presented, understood everything about your idea development through to your final piece. 10/10
ReplyDeletereally interesting interpretation of the brief + the images look great with how you presented them in the hallway
ReplyDeleteso simple but really nice images, the presentation was creative and interesting...well doneeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteshut up emily
Deletemug.
DeleteLoved how you displayed your work, good work! i like how the images are simple yet powerful!
ReplyDeleteGenuinely very well thought out. I am very impressed by the depth and unique qualities of each individual book. Ur gon do good
ReplyDeletevisually rich i like the framing and the shallow depth of field
ReplyDeletenice, i love your presentation :------)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a really great idea and the way the books fall into their own structure is really cool. Its a great project, different and awesome :D
ReplyDeleteWell done, well developed idea and a big retweet from me
ReplyDelete