Sunday, 15 February 2015

An AMAZING response.

So following on my post yesterday in which I took to Tumblr to ask for real life experiences with growing up Trans and Trans youth. A big Trans friendly blog found my post and advertised it to their followers, now I have an ask box full of people who are happy to answer any questions we may have about the whole endeavour. Some have sent in anonymous stories, giving me a brief insight to their lives others have agreed to be a contact for us if we ever have any questions during production.

Overall everyone I've spoken too seems really excited that a film of this kind if being made and I was really overwhelmed with the response I got literally within minutes of the post going live - I was actually writing my last blog post when it was happening, my phone started going a bit crazy and when I checked I had 20 messages from people wanting to be involved.

I've taken note of the contact information from everyone who wants to be involved, though I haven't been able to respond to everyone yet, and I think this film is going to be a lot of fun to make especially with the backing of the community it's trying to bring to light.

2 comments :

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com