So I did a bit of brainstorming and I've finally had a breakthrough with what I want to make my Twin Screen Project about! I got the idea from one of Bills lectures when we were talking about dystopian lands and how we rely on computers so much in futuristic settings. My idea is show the connection between humans and robots and have a narrative following a person as they slowly turn into a robot. A person will reach from one screen where they are human into the other where whatever they are showing the 2nd screen (Hand, foot ect..) has a robotic feature. As the piece goes on their feature will get more and more robotic until the final scene in which they reach back into the original screen (where they would normally turn back to 'human' features) and their robotic feature stays the same.
Now that's very wordy but like I said at the moment it's just an idea, I'll be working on this a lot more when I've made the final edit of my photography project which should be complete soon.

No comments :
Post a Comment